Let's Consolidate World Branch Layoff Threads - Oct 2015

by TheListener 52 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    Britain 800 down to 350. Unconfirmed but reliable informant.

WOW!

Really?

Once again - WOW!

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    It's just unbelievable. Maybe they had been copying Enrons financial model guaranteeing projected profits of biillions of dollars..arrff
  • kramer
    kramer
    What is also unbelievable is posters like Slidin Fast posting made up numbers of reductions and then others saying OMG can't believe it, Britain branch will either have a slight decrease or possible 15% increase, plans aren't finalised yet.
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

European Branch (selters in germany) will be reduced by 25%.
    Means, 25% of older ones will be cut off.
    Longtime goal: rejuvenating cure and save money - less service for bethelites (no room maids, reduction (simplification) in the dining room and kitchen etc.

Special-Pioneers who were invited for a limited time - will be cut off.

• bohm
    bohm
    Any information about the Scandinavian branch? (iirc in denmark)
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

The figures are from someone very well connected in the UK borg. I believe that they are as I reported. I wish I could say more but I can't.

Kramer, you can believe what you like but don't accuse me of "making up" numbers.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    After all the very much appreciated leaked information we've received from the Italy Branch, I would not be surprised to hear that their functions and responsibilities were being "moved" to Selters in Germany, resulting in a sell-off.
  • Awake at last
    Awake at last
    Any word on what may be happening in Australia?
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Truthexplorer...

I was just thinking, "Enron"...

• Gayle
    Gayle
    Size-wise, are these listed here Bethel Branches of the largest ones? what other large bethels are there? How many Bethels are 'literature' producing? Is there a list of the 90 branches somewhere?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit