Where to get assistance

by Anthony From St Pete 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Anthony From St Pete
    Anthony From St Pete

Is there a member in the St Pete, FL area that can help me? I am on Social Security Disability and my check does not come until April 21st. I need either cooked food until then, gas money ( I am homeless, I stay in my van) or whatever you can help with.. email [email protected]. I will be glad to pay you back on the 21st.

• JH
    JH

I'm sorry I can't help you, I live in Canada.

Although I like to help people I know at least a bit, I can't do much for you except make you dream a little.

• JH
    JH

This is your first post, and I read this:

AliasAnthony From St Pete
    StatusActive

Since 10-Apr-03 10:43 Apr 10, 2003
    Posts1

Average 4.67 Posts per day

Where does 4.67 posts per day come from. This is your first one???

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Anthony, what did you spend your last check on? (I assume they're paid monthly?) If you weren't able to survive a full month on it, how are you going to manage next month, especially if you have to pay someone back as soon as you get your check?

Also, is there nobody in the world you're closer to than people on a message board who've never even heard of you until now?

Not trying to be mean, but inquiring minds need to know.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Where does 4.67 posts per day come from. This is your first one???

He's been here less than one day, so I think the software figures that at the rate he'd been posting so far, he would have made 4.67 posts in a 24-hour period.

• JH
    JH

Logical...

*mr spock class*

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Anthony:

I don't want to speak for the forum but don't be too surprised if your post doesn't get much of a response. Previous attempts by people to beg for stuff in their first post, (believing a religious-themed forum might be an easy 'mark') haven't been received too well.

Go figure.

• jgnat
    jgnat

hahahahah hohohohoho exJW's "easy marks". Believe me, man, these are the LAST people on the planet who are ripe to be duped again.

• Loris
    Loris

I am in Tampa, just across the bridge from you. I would suggest a pawn shop. You could get a few dollars for that computer you are using. Is it a laptop? Where do you plug into the net from your van?

I heard someone say once, "It's a sorry dog that has only one hole to crawl into." There are plenty of options in the Tampa Bay area for homeless people. Look at the bright side it is 70 degrees outside and no rain expected for a few days.

Loris

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

When did Yizuman move to Florida?

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit