my husband wants to know......

by nowisee 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• nowisee
    nowisee

every night when i come here i come with a glass of red wine in hand and a slice of brie...

my husband wants to know what your snack of choice is while visiting.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i like a red wine,

right now it is vicodin.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

The only red I am touching tonight is.....Atuss Ex syrup ATL. I have broncitis and it clams the caugh. Wouldn't want to mix that with the ol vino.

When I am not sick. I normally have a coke.(not much of a drinker here) Now and then, I will have cheese and crackers with banana peppers. mmm mmm good

• ring
    ring

diet coke & oreos

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Water..... still tryin to losse weight. :D

Kansas District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Wine and cheese for me too. Or....beer and cheese.

Wednesday,

Be careful with the vicodin. I was hooked on those babies for years. I was at a point that I took 7-8 in one swallow. Your tolerance can become high with opiates and can cause problems if you take enough.....long enough.They make you feel good as you know.

Gumby

• Realist
    Realist

chocolate and milk....mmmmm

• Brummie
    Brummie

I'm with realist on this ! hmmm, I sat and ate a box of Quality street yesterday and am opening a tin of them now (probably last me for an hour or two.

Brummie

• blondie
    blondie

Just beverages, such as water or soda. I have to watch the crumbs in the keyboard.

Blondie

• Xena
    Xena

depends on my mood....sometimes wine (usually white) and brie (I LOVE BRIE)...sometimes milk and oreos....sometimes beer (mixed with spicy tomato juice) and cheese crackers...

and I wonder why I am putting on weight

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit