by dark clouds 17 Replies latest jw friends

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

I'm reading a 'bible' called
    the lost books of the bible and the forgotten books of eden
    published by the world bible publishers, 1926

the following is a direct quote from one of the 'books',
    titled Adam and Eve
    i found this interesting and felt that it may be source of new light, no joke its apostate new light:

chap 3.
    God said to Adam, "i have ordained on this earth days and years, and thou and thy seed shall dwell and walk in it, until the days and years are fulfilled; when i shall send the Word that created thee, and against which thou has transgressed, the Word that made thee come out of the garden, and that raised thee when thou wast fallen.

2. Yea, the Word that will again save thee when the five and a half days are fulfilled."

3. but when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five days and a half, he did not understand the meaning of them.

4. For Adam was thinking that there would be but five days and a half for him, to the end of the world.

5. And Adam wept and prayed God to explain it to him.

6. Then God in his Mercy for Adam who was made after his own image and similitude, explained to him, that these were 5.000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his seed.

7. But god had before that made this covenant with our father, Adam, in the same terms, ere he came out of the garden, when he was by the tree whereof Eve took the fruit and gave it him to eat.

it goes on,
    but what i wanted to share was the reference to days and the reference to the Word.
    it is quite literally 5500 years later that jesus/Word would come

and it's obvious that it is not the second coming to that which is being refered. . .

so from what moment would that time start counting?
    how seriously does this alter the time line between jesus and adam?

and assuming this manuscript is correct we could figure the end of times that has haunted us for years now!!!

coments please. . .

CHUCK

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Keep on searching Chuck. Keep on searching.

• waiting
    waiting

hey fred,

you're improving with your sarcasm.

waiting

• bigboi
    bigboi

Hi All:

Hey fred i'm surprised man that almost sounded KIND!!!!

Peace:

Bigboi

"..... anyone who ignores everyday reality in order to live up to an ideal will soon discover he had been taught how to destroy himself, not how to preserve himself." The Prince. Niccolo Machiavelli.

• emyrose
    emyrose

Fred Hall=Janh, oops! sorry about that Fred, didn't
    mean to insult ya.
    Emyrose,

Some people are educated beyond their intelligience,by someone famous

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Not you Emyrose

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

Fred:

not quite sure what to say
    coming from you that is quite the compliment!!!

seriously though,
    where is yeru when you need him?

chuck

• larc
    larc

Emy,

Some people are educated below their intelligence and you are one of them.

• JanH
    JanH
    Some people are educated below their intelligence and you are one of them.

I respectfully disagree, Larc. Emy was educated way beyond her intelligence already in kindergarten.

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Where did they get these "lost books"?

Can you post some of their forward or explanations for the origins of these books?

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit