Black Hammer's Colorado Commune

by LoveUniHateExams 15 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Yeah, so apparently there's a black separatist group called Black Hammer.

Black Hammer has raised money to purchase 200 acres of Colorado land for 'colonised peoples' (black and native American people) and create a Communist ethnostate (no whitey allowed).

It's May 11 so it can't be an April Fool joke, lol …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIJfj50UAI

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The commune - Hammer City - is gonna provide comrades with jobs, housing, food and healthcare, whilst also having a no cops, no rent, no Coronavirus and no white people policy.

Crazy and funny Memes

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

They look like a bunch of idiot loser's

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I love the way Black Hammer, in their total ignorance of history, have lumped together black people and native Americans as colonised people.

Actually, there were more than a few native Americans who owned black slaves. Many native Americans fought on the side of the South in the US Civil War. They wanted to keep their slaves.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Let them do it, then use a military blockade to ensure they are "self-sufficient". See how long they last.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

probably all be stoned most of the time.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The local libertarian on TV just pointed out that logic loses the argument so here goes.

The spokesman I saw looked Spanish descent. If you think English colonists were brutal look at the Spanish ones. Add that 200 people is not a viable population in isolation.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The spokesman I saw looked Spanish descent. If you think English colonists were brutal look at the Spanish ones.

All humans regardless of race, color,etc. are cruel, fierce, and ready to kill each other. That's just the reality of the human race. To be honest, I'm surprise we've lasted this long after we discovered Nuclear weapons.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The spokesman I saw looked Spanish descent - they're probably going by the 'one drop of blood' rule.

Kinda like Elizabeth Warren.

• Simon
    Simon

It'll fall apart like these things always do because no one will want to do the actual hard work necessary for success.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit