Tattoos anyone?

by Maverick 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

When my ex ran amuck I got a tattoo of barbwire encircling my left bicep. For me it was a symbol of the imprisoned state I found myself in. I was an MS at the time and no one said a word! I have never, for one second, regretted this act. How do you feel about tattoos? Maverick

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I have a tattoo on the top of my left arm. It is a circle of a sun, with the chinese symbol for happiness inside it. At the time i had it, it meant i was at the dawn of a new day in my life and that i was happy about it.

I also have a tattoo on my privates! It says supercalafragalisticexpialidocious!! The only problem was, that i couldn't quite fit the last 's' on!!! lol

Dig

• undercover
    undercover
    I also have a tattoo on my privates! It says supercalafragalisticexpialidocious!!

Must have been some mighty small lettering.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Ouch.

• Valis
    Valis

eh digeredoo...*LOL* Its amazing what they can write on these days..

I have 8 tattoos 6 on my arms and two on my back...soon to get a pinup girl on my calves.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I have a dragon on a celtic thing on the top of my right arm - got it when I was still in and dont regret it one bit. Looking for one more on the top of my left arm.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Considering getting one.

Any ideas anyone?...............Post us a picky?

I like the idea of having Chinese letters of my name on my arm. My still in JW wife hates the idea of a Tat!

Qwerty

• Xena
    Xena

I have a friend who is trying to talk me into getting one.....I was considering one down low on the back, nothing real obvious cept to a certain someone special...*sigh* and I said I would never consider this...once again...NEVER SAY NEVER...

BTW Valis you needing me to pose for you???

• topanga
    topanga

only temporary ones!

• Maverick
    Maverick

If anyone is not sure they want to get a tat, get a temp one and see what kind of response you get. I knew a lady who had cat eyes right over a very special place, it as cool! My daughter wanted one when she was fifteen and I told her no. I said the ex. will have a cow if I let you get a tattoo. And I told her I would go after the shop that puts one on her! She waited and had one done in Paris that Spring, the little brat! At eighteen she had one done on the small of her back, hurt like hell! Maverick, who only has one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit