Most Hypocritical Act Witnessed As A JW

by goo 19 Replies latest jw friends

• goo
    goo

what was the most hypocritical act you personally witnessed during your incarceration as a jw?

hypocritical acts you witnessed being performed by those claiming to be of the anointed are most especially welcome to be posted.

the person who posts the most hypocritical act will receive the complete box set of The Bethel Family Sing The Kingdom Melodies Vols 1 - 10 Complete as first prize.

the runner up will receive two box sets.

i'll start off.

the most hypocritical thing i ever witnessed was the (married) co who ran off with the (single) special pioneer IMMEDIATELY after giving a talk at the district convention on "Jehovahs Gift Of Marriage".

sister special had the suitcases packed and the motor running out in the parking lot (located directly behind the platform) as co spiritual giant wrapped up his talk. he finishes the talk then leaves the platform for the getaway car to a tumultuos round of applause from the massive crowd.

both last sighted somewhere slightly up ahead of a fading into the distance cloud of dust.

goo

• LDH
    LDH

How about every baptism since 1985, where people agreed to worship an organization instead of Jehovah?

• rhesa
    rhesa

How about the father who takes his daughter to give out-of-town Sunday talks who leaves Saturday, gets a motel room for them and molests her the night before? Spiritual giant, man of God, Jehovah's servant, pervert in denial.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Elder with disfellowshipped son, serving on my judical committee with questions from said son about MY behavior??

. o O (slipnslidemaster)

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

The most hypocritical act has to be this Greek or Italian guy (I won't call him a brother) I saw at an assembly a while back. Seen the guy all clean cut, in goodstanding, the centre of attention (all seen them before).

Fast forward 6 months. I accept this job as a PCB Assembler, and meet the guy again there. The guy swears worse than I did b4 a found the "truth". He also works something like 40+ hours a week. Too tired to go out in field service on Saturdays and only does 2-3 hours every Sunday to keep up with the publisher average.

Fast Forward to 2 weeks ago (i quit the job a long time ago). I was walking to 1pm field service (Going past my old work) and I hear this "Boom, Boom, Boom" coming up the road. Look up to see the guy driving a lowered, fully decked out VS Commodore with the music up as well as the bass. Guy sees me, the witness going to field service, and gives me the most arrogant look say "Who the f*ck do you think you are? You're nothing but dirt".

Moral of the (true) story is....the brother (or sister) who are like this guy tend to be the biggest hypocrites!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Got a couple.

First one was the pioneer sister who was constantly being bailed out of jail by one of the elders. She would get drunk and be arrested for DWI or for hit-and-run accidents. Said elder would bail her out of jail and attempt to get her off the hook.

Same sister would get drunk at JW get togethers and spend her time putting the make on the non-JW husbands of sisters present at the party.

This pioneer was then used for various parts at almost every assembly and held up to everyone as a role model.

Then there was the MS, married to an elder's daughter and well on the way to becoming an elder himself, who was spending his time during the day indulging his cocaine and prostitute habit.

He finally was arrested and put in prison after he murdered an elderly woman to get cash for his coke habit.

• goo
    goo

hi guys - thanks for the hypocrisy you've posted - rhw stories are going to be hard to beat - but don't let that stop you from posting. never underestimate the power of hypocrisy.

goo.

• JanH
    JanH

Good one, MD.

A real story: a young JW pioneer sister in Denmark got most of her hours whipping the behinds of some of the local elders in her congregation.

I know this, because I heard the story from her mother (!).

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

• Englishman
    Englishman

Well, I remember that my dad gave away his very ancient Armstrong Siddely motor car to a poor family so that they would be able to attend meetings.

They promptly sold it and pocketed the money. Is that hypocrisy?

• logical
    logical
    I hear this "Boom, Boom, Boom" coming up the road. Look up to see the guy driving a lowered, fully decked out VS Commodore with the music up as well as the bass.

Nothing wrong with the music up loud... VS Commodore? Is that an old computer?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit