If you ever Wondered why it is so HARD to Sue WT for being DFed- read this

by JT 31 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

I think one problem with the "due process" thing is so many jws are so traumatized by the whole JC process and especially if they really do feel repentent , they' miss many opprotunties to force the jc to tow the line. (also asking for an appeal) I was called names, literally, and people from the cong. told people at my job and in my neighborhood. They totally destroyed my reputation in my own community. This was a long time ago, and i will never forget someone at work saying" i heard your church kicked u out". They were not sorry for me, but were horrifed that i must be so bad that my church had to kick me out. Now, if i had been able to think clearly, i would have gotten a lawyer and attempted to silence them for slandering my name. But as in many cases, i was too traumatized by my situation.

One thing i wonder, JT, how can they say u DA yourself, if u do not actually write that letter? I have heard of instances where they annouce it just by virtue of u (a) going into military (b) taking a blood transfusion. I tell u, if u never see an elder , u will see them if u go into the hospital. I really believe they are trying to catch u taking a transfusion so they can get rid of u.

Thank u so much or your tirelss effort to help all of us. I'd just as soon walk into a room full of vomit than retun to the KH.

• reporter
    reporter
    One thing i wonder, JT, how can they say u DA yourself, if u do not actually write that letter?

From the "Pay Attention" book:

If an individual takes a course contrary to the neutral
    position of the Christian congregation, the congregation
    is compelled to view him as one who has chosen to
    separate from us. (Isa. 2:4;John 15:17-19)

A brief announcement should be made to notify the
    congregation that this individual, by his chosen course, no
    longer desires to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses. (The
    Society should be notified using the S-77 and S-79 forms. )

Therefore, disassociation can be IMPLIED from action/non-action and the disassociation decision can be IMPUTED to you with you having no say in the matter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit