What's your weather like?

by Sadie5 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

It is unusually cold here in Oklahoma. It was near the freezing point last night and will be again tonight. Had to grab and bring in all my hanging plants I had put out last week.

April is usually the start of hot weather here, time to start running A/C, but instead we're running our heat.

How's the weather is your area?

• anti-absolutist
    anti-absolutist

It is cold in Ontario as well. I think God heard all of worrying about global warming lately and decided to shut us up this ONE year. GOD, it has been one COLD winter/spring.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Not to rub it in or anything, but it's about 83 here in Cali today. 85 yesterday. In fact yesterday I even went swimming at the gym. Slept with the windows open and listened to the crickets

Gotta go work on my tan now :)

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

cold, gray, slightly unpleasant

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Friggin cold here in Missouri snowed today light flakes but it's gray and frigid

Reminds of "Long Winter" by Laura Ingalls Wilder" the indian in Dakota territory told her Pa that every 7 years was abad winter but every 7x7 is the worst winter yet (going from memory) they had blizzards until May so maybe this is why.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

It was snowing this morning in Wichita, KS. WTF?!?!?!

Kansas District Overbeer

• freedom96
    freedom96

Nothing quite like good ole Southern California, slight breeze, palm trees, plenty of sunshine and warmth. In fact, a little too warm, excuse me while I turn on the A/C.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

It's been raining on and off since this morning here in Tallahassee (raining at the moment). Temperature was around 69 most of the day. Supposed to be overcast tomorrow. Cooling period coming by Thursday morning; expected around 40 degrees.

• DJ
    DJ

Philadelphia: cold, damp, raining. snowed yesterday on my daffodils

• JH
    JH

Not great... Still some snow left. about 32F maximum today, and a low of about 20F tonight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit