WT Society SEC Records : Hedge Funds, Cayman Islands, Financial Losses - Links

by flipper 81 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Bankrkupt! I just can't see that. With the Borg pounding into the heads of the rank and file ''obey'', ''obey'', ''obey'', ''obey''' they have somewhat of unquestioning obedience. They will have some other scheme to soak up money.
  • lrkr
    lrkr

They have been dumping a LOT of money into Warwick. Spending $50 MIL in one year wouldn't surprise me.

The hedge fund losses explain the sudden lack of liquidity. Look for heads to roll in Accounting /Treasurers dept. R3inmuller, Lucci0ne, etc.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    WOW!! Things could turn very, very interesting here.
  • Tenacious
  • kairos
    kairos

Maybe some dirty, apostate, bethel, financial mole scuttled the ship from within.

Self destruct sequence has been initiated and cannot be reversed...

That would make a nice movie plot.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Sometimes i amuse myself with crazy stories like one dark and stormy night the gb sneak away to the caymans with all the cash leaving an evidently letter behind. In the morning their rooms are empty and everyone thinks they've gone to heaven and the excitement builds as the bethelites wait. meanwhile the scene closes with the gb sipping tropical drinks with little umbrellas on a beautiful beach.

• oppostate
    oppostate

All I see, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is the Canadian Branch declared a loss on paper because they transferred their money to HQ.

Which was also the case with the Australian Branch sending donations/contributions to the U.S.

So what is Worldwide HQ spending the money on? Warwick? Hedge funds? I don't see where that much cash is going.

Their forgiving of KH loans we know is false. To say you forgive a loan then take whatever they have saved up in a bank and on top of that demand a monthly payment equal or above what they were paying before is just lying pure and simple.

If you show a loss because you "forgave" those loans then that's another lie.

I think they're just lying and making the R&F panic thinking that Momma WT doesn't have enough money to pay her bills.

I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't understand how they're spending it all. Where's all the money going now that they had plenty of before?

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Detailed numbers on that page https://www.watchtowerlies.com/the_watchtower_revenue.html concern mostly Watch Tower of Canada only. There must be a way to find numbers for the USA on IRS site??? Anyone?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

surely the US operation has to file returns and accounts that are then available for public even if it has to be paid for?

Edit: ok, found a 4 page (yes really 4 probably lightly filled pages) for $125 here: http://www.guidestar.org/Home.aspx for watchtower NY.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    Might be worth looking into this if you are in USA: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/irs_foia_guide.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit