Caught in a web of lies.

by avengers 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

bickerchic,

I intend on getting to that point as well during my 'taping'. PRAISE (apostate) JAWS!!

Hey Andy, check out new yahoo search engine (one much needed and convenient item it doesn't feature that goog does is 'translate page') hits on this topic; perhaps some you can use (items you may not be Aware! of (WITNESSED)):

title - Global Policy Forum - NGOs Open this result in new window
    ... Apparently, the Watch Tower Society's affiliation with the United Nations was to get help in their religious freedom struggles. ...
    www.globalpolicy.org/ngos/ngo-un/rest-un/2001/1030j.htm cached | more results from this site

http://www.paulblizard.com/wtun.html Open this result in new window
    ... lie." Read the proof for yourself: Letter from the United Nations Regarding the ... page for more details of the UN Scandal, and the WATCH TOWER'S Bogus response! ...
    www.paulblizard.com/wtun.html cached | more results from this site

Open letter to Milton G. Henschel, Watchtower President Open this result in new window
    ... The "Erklärung" or "Declaration" published by the Watch Tower Society at ... hostility to Great Britain and the United States, and to the League of Nations. ...
    www.bible.ca/jw-penton-letter.htm cached

Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, India - an ... Open this result in new window
    ... by World Vision of India, Tamil Nadu (Rs 85.42 crores) and Watch Tower Bible and ... List of agencies of the United Nations, and other international agencies and ...
    mha.nic.in/fore.htm cached

RE: "WATCH TOWER BIBLE AND TRACT SOCIETY of New York, INC." Open this result in new window
    ... net/vg.htm Aus dem Index United States Investment Co ... as a final testimony to the nations that these ... The Watch Tower Bible Society of Pennsylvania was subject to ...
    www.gimpelfang.de/messageboard/data/483-1.html cached

Geometry.Net - Religion: Jehovahs Witnesses Open this result in new window
    ... witnesses got their start in 1884, when CharlesRussell formed Zions Watch Tower Tract Society ... 2 in a Series The New Age Influence at the United Nations - #3 in ...
    www.geometry.net/religion/jehovahs_witnesses.php cached | more results from this site

• Maverick
    Maverick

I ran the copy off on my printer. I am going to Office Depot this week and have them run off a few dozen copies, take out my cong. phone list and get to working on a mass mailout. I will use the Elders addresses for the return address section of each envelope. I have lists from four Congs, so I can mix them up real good. This should cause a little stir. Maverick PS I blacked out the IP adresses and user names so there will be no way to trace.

• Farkel
    Farkel

: This circular letter replaces any replies we have given earlier and is sent to all branches

Dear Brothers,

Please consider this new batch of lies as replacing our old batch of lies we previously sent you. Or else.

Serving You in Jehovah's Service.

The Watchtower Printing and Lying-As-Always Corporation.

Farkel

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

"Our purpose for registering with the Department of Public Information as a nongovernmental organization (NGO) in 1991 was to have access to research material available on health, ecological, and social problems at the United Nations library facilities."

Their lie is grammatically comical: they were interested in health, eco and social problems that existed at the UN library facilities? Didn't the librarians get along with one another? Maybe the library toilets were overflowing, causing health issues?

LOL. Lies upon lies.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I mailed out 20 copies of the NGO letter today to the gossip mongers that I knew among the J-duds. I put the PO's return address on all the letters. He is going to have a very interesting week, the prick! Maverick

• fairy
    fairy

GOOD ONE MAVERICK!!!

• avengers
    avengers

Thanks Sf. I really appreciate it. Here's a paste of a piece of one of the letters.

In a letter explaining the sect's withdrawal as a UN affiliate, UN official Paul Hoeffel states that NGO membership involves "support and respect of the principles of the Charter of the United Nations and commitment and means to conduct effective information programmes with its constituents and to a broader audience about UN activities." The Watch Tower Society's affiliation with the UN gave them political clout, status and connections they could not have had otherwise. The connection was not announced in Witness publications and was only recently discovered when it was noticed that the Watch Tower Society was listed on a UN webpage as a NGO member.

The public criticism of this connection led to the Watch Tower's disassociation as a UN affiliate. "In October 2001, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York requested termination of its association with DPI[Department of Public Information of the UN]. Following this request, the DPI has made decisions to disassociate the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York as of 9 October 2001," explains UN official Hoeffel.

Membership as a NGO of the UN required annual re-certification. "There have been several seemingly positive articles in the Witnesses' news magazine Awake! discussing the UN in the past few years. It seemed out of character to read such things in Watch Tower publications but it didn't make sense why they were there until now," says Brown. "The Society's Writing Department evidently used UN press releases for Awake! articles and then they could submit these to show they were informing their members of UN activities and keep their NGO membership."

Ex-members and many current members feel this was hypocrisy of the highest caliber. Witness theology has understood the United Nations as "the disgusting thing that causes desolation" (from Matthew's gospel) and as "the image of the wild beast" from Revelation chapter 13. Witnesses believe that all other religions have prostituted themselves to the UN (their interpretation of "Babylon the Great" riding the "scarlet colored wild beast" in Revelation chapter 17) and that soon the UN will turn on "false religion" (all other religions) and destroy them. Improbable as that scenario is the Witnesses believe that because of their "strict neutrality in political affairs" they will not be affected when the UN acts to destroy "false religion" (this being the immediate predecessor of Armageddon).

Do I hear a toilet flushing?
    Oh no. It's the WT going down.
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

Great info, avenger. I love it when they said, "...published allegations..". "We had been using the library for many years prior to 1991..." Can I assume they didn't have to register prior to 1991? If so, then they READ the instructions to apply in 1991! They said, "..in that year (1991) it became necessary to register as an NGO to have continued access".

Now after ten years they say, "..the criteria for Association of NGOs - at least in their LATEST version -contain language that we cannot subscribe to. When we realized this, (after ten or so more years) we immediately withdrew our registration. We are grateful that this matter was brought to our attention". (By the world-wide apostates of JW's)

What press release will they give to Jehovah when he says at James 1:27, "The form of worship that is clean and undefiled .. is this...to keep oneself without SPOT from the world!"

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit