New funny WT and Awake pics!

by greven 35 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

May I put these on T-shirts? Or dress shirts for assembly wear?

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

OMG, I am LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! LUV 'em , luv 'em,,,,,,,,,omg ,,,,,,,,each one is a treasure.

I have a great idea you should make this into wall paper, all these magazine covers to stare at, I swear if you had this as wall paper in your home you would be smiling and laughing all day.

Great work,,,,,,,,,,,do some more , please.........

• berylblue
    berylblue

Great work. Thanks.

Rosemarie

• PurpleV
    PurpleV

Are cats for christians.... LMAO!!!

That was funny.... do more!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I think I saw a subliminal picture in this one! Isn't that an alien in the top left hand side of the cloud?

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

That was so funny The new Light was perfect. The one about serving where the need was greater hit a little too close to home. When I was 4 my parents decided to sell their house in Houston so they could serve where the need was greater. ARKANSAS! I lived with my parents and 3 brothers in an 8 X 40 trailer in the hills. There was no running water which meant using an outhouse. Shit, we even had an outhouse at the kingdom hall. LOL Thanks for the memories.

TimB

• greven
    greven

Gumby,

I see what you mean, it does look a bit like an alien but I do not think it was intentional. Sometimes things just look that way because the human mind is geared towards recognizing shapes. Take a look at these ones for example:

And the famous WTC demons:

binladensface?

Friendly regards,

Greven

• onacruse
    onacruse

Yep, this one gets my vote too:

Rather apropos that this happens to be my 1975 post...

oh, wait...sorry about that...I remember now...1975 wasn't new light from them; it was a misunderstanding by us

Craig

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Greven

I was only jokin about the alien.

One has to wonder how much truth was in the idea that the pictures in the publications were tampered with. I don't feel it's beyond the possibility but have never felt it was done by the writer/s, but rather a bored nurdlike brother in the art dept.

BTW thanks for the good pics......their funny

Gumby

• greven
    greven

LOL@onacruse!

survive till 2075!

Gumby: I think you are right. Because the artwork cannot be signed the nerd bros find some other way to 'sign' it...

Greven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit