Shocking Admission on Univision: Obama Policy Led To Rockville Rape

by Hecce 20 Replies latest social current

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

From what I can gather, every few minutes a woman is raped in the United States, yet this case is the most heinous because it was committed by two illegal immigrants.

If the coming wall prevented only one of these additional obscenities, it will be worth the money,

By that logic, you could justify paying for an armed guard for every woman in the United States to prevent rape.

• never a jw
    never a jw

If the coming wall prevented only one of these additional obscenities, it will be worth the money,

Spoletta: By that logic, you could justify paying for an armed guard for every woman in the United States to prevent rape.

Adding to your argument Spoletta, I am sure these people who think 30 billions dollars are worth paying even if it protects one woman only, they wouldn't mind paying twice as much for some goods and services whose prices are reduced by illegal immigrants' labor. I am not taking sides necessarily; I just want to provide a dose of reality.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Simon... but they are still additional crimes, with victims that otherwise wouldn't be

Assuming the conclusions from the Pew study are reliable,

If most illegal aliens are presently employed, but later removed, then the crime rate will go up once they are replaced by a cross section of the population or legal immigrants.

If they are not replaced and the economy shrinks instead, you still have a higher crime rate than before the removal of illegal aliens. So your argument doesn't hold.

• waton
    waton
    “Based on everything we know, we think he’s innocent,” said Andrew Jezic, who has been retained by Sanchez Milian’s family. “This appears to have been a consensual encounter.”

There is no such thing as consensual sex for a 14 year old. Even if it s to be construed to be a 3 some in a high school washroom. not a high school, a low school. lowered by illegal aliens.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Reading about the age o consent in Maryland, there seems to be a provision regarding 4 years age difference after age 14, maybe this attorney is talking about that.

• waton
    waton
    4 years age difference after age 14, maybe this attorney is talking about that. Hecce:

message to all those given to illegal activities: start your work early, even if it alien to us.

• Hecce
    Hecce

Suspects in Rockville rape case were detained at U.S.-Mexico border in 2016

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-rockville-high-school-rape-20170323-story.html

• Hecce
  • Hecce
    Hecce

Charges dropped against 2 Hispanic teens in Rockville High School rape case

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-rockville-rape-charges-20170505-story.html

• waton
    waton

Perhaps as part of being a sanctuary city, Baltimore [or less] should install comfort sections in the High School toilets for horny students from the far south, documented or not??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit