When You Were A Witness, Did You Ever Want To Go To Heaven?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

No I like sex to much, and we all know the angles aint getin none!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I never had the desire to go to heaven and I still don't. I guess someday we will know .........or not.

This life may be all there is...............but I hope not.

• Tessie
    Tessie

That was one of the things that attracted me to the studies. I never did get baptised but came close. I believe the
    bible's promise of every man building his
    own home and that whole concept. I liked so many things, no collections, no fancy
    set up, members particpation, Kids going to services with parents, no dating except
    when serious, no trinity---well many things. But going to heaven was something I never understood or wanted to do. I got
    stopped on the people in New York having
    a direct line to God AND by comparing bibles (theirs and King James) really DOES show changes in theirs where they say it's
    the same. It's NOT.

• minimus
    minimus

.....Welcome Tessie!!!!!! Hope to hear more from you!

• franklin J
    franklin J

as a JW, I never thought of going to heaven. I really did believe that I was going to live forever on a paradise earth. I resent that teaching to this day.

• Xena
    Xena

a resurection for an old thread of yours huh mini?

I never had the desire to go to heaven...then or now....but I did kinda yen to rule over everyone else...

• Mulan
    Mulan

No. I never understood that desire, even by people of other religions who talked of heaven all the time. I always thought it was because I loved the earth and it was my home already, so why leave?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yah, i did.

SS spiritual nerd class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit