Need Advice

by mattnoel 9 Replies latest jw friends

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ok I posted a few days back http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/49523/703299/post.ashx#703299 now I need some advice.

When I send my Cheque to them for the info on me, bearing in mind they have ignored 7 pages of a letter I sent them raising a heck of a lot of issues of how my mother was treated, how I was treated, issues on cong members, data prot act, and a number of other things and all they could be bothered to send me is a letter saying I need to send them a cheque for £10 !

What should my letter back to them say ?

"Well I am clearly right if you answer my letter" is a starter.

Please could I have some suggestions !

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Let them know that Scooby lent you the tenner. and I only want it back within the end of the financial month of next.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Scoob, about that tenner, I was thinking of keeping it within the tax year, I believe that is April 1st, so I am assuming I dont need to pay it back until April '04. What d'ya think ?

Dont you ever sleep buddy ?

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

I'm just phoning Gordon Brown as I type, on a hands free. Will let you know. Hey Matt, I'm about 5 miles from you, in the same time zone......do you ever sleep bud? Actually, we may be the only ones awake in this corner of England. I'll shout out my window in a sec, let me know if you can hear me ok? its just sooooo quiet here!

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Scoob,

Let me know what Gordon says asap, I think he will agree with me on the matter a long as he can put a tax on the arrangement.

5 miles from me ? quite a bit more than that, I live in Ashford now ! for that distance we are gonna need the cups with the string in the middle !

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Gordon says it turns out, you actually owe me £60 minus your £10, he went into a long explanation, but I got bored and cut him off. I'm not one to argue anyway. Ashford now eh? Now don't go all posh on me now just coz you got out of Medway. You still have Medway stamped all over you. I see it. ....anyway its late, get to bed.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Typical Gordon, you should of e mailed him !

Been in Ashford about 8 months now - I occasionaly come to Medway on charity or aid visits or just to cheer myself up, whenever you feel like you have problems, there is always someone in Medway worse off ! LOL sorry Scoob, there are some lovely parts up there - Capstone park to name one.

matt of upper class kent but missing the big gold earings !

Just kidding mate !

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Out with those creole earings you child of the Devil!!! Capstone park? oh I've had a wander around there, I fed a duck or 2 if I remember right. You know what Matt? I got this awful feeling this post is turning into a 2 way correspondance type thing.....course I might be wrong. Medway still loves you. Always remember that Matt. gotta go stir-fry going, and Gordon keeps ringing......apparently Tony B has not got involved.......oh lordy.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Ok Scoob you have a point so here is my posting again.

Ok I posted a few days back http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/49523/703299/post.ashx#703299 now I need some advice.

When I send my Cheque to them for the info on me, bearing in mind they have ignored 7 pages of a letter I sent them raising a heck of a lot of issues of how my mother was treated, how I was treated, issues on cong members, data prot act, and a number of other things and all they could be bothered to send me is a letter saying I need to send them a cheque for £10 !

What should my letter back to them say ?

"Well I am clearly right if you answer my letter" is a starter.

Please could I have some suggestions !

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

Hi Matt

Inform the tax office that the KW is asking for £10 so as you can receive your details..... naughty....

Let me have your number again, some pleasant children decided to deface the sheet of paper with your number on,,,so been unable to contact you.

Speak to you soon

Mrs Nightwarrior (c)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit