Idea and system of belief

by S K Ditta 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta

By way of a general question: Can a system of belief outlive the disintegration of its core ideas? How and why??

Urge you to reflect, and post freely.

Your thoughts are appreciated without bias.

• Perry
    Perry

Some people state in their corporate bylaws or articles of incorporation, that if and when certain core ideals of the association are no longer adhered to, that the organization should be disbanded.

Otherwise, the system outlives it purpose.

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta

Thank you.

Has "human reorganization" survived system failures - corporate, religious, or a combination of the two?

• cofty
    cofty

SKD - I don't know think I have ever seen a new poster start so many threads so quickly without any introduction. Would you like to tell us a little about your self? Are you an ex-JW? Do you represent some other religious group? BK?

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    SKD - I don't know think I have ever seen a new poster start so many threads so quickly without any introduction. Would you like to tell us a little about your self? Are you an ex-JW? Do you represent some other religious group? BK?

Labels peel off.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

METHINKS THIS JOKER IS A BK!

His condescending pats on the back to all who respond. His sophomoric pseudo-philosophic queries and half baked replies and the sickeningly sweet congratulatory comebacks all smack of a rabid BK.

I smelt him out after his first post and his bogus ex-JW profile cooked up to sucker us all in.

He is using a sprat guys. Don't be his mackerel

The modus operandi shouts BK!

• S K Ditta
    S K Ditta
    METHINKS

Thanks. And rethink?

• OUTLAW
  • S K Ditta
    S K Ditta

I couldn't draw like that. Needs much practice.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

SK DUTTA OR DITTA OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS

" Rethink?" Yup.

FUCK OFF!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit