Average IQ of this board has dropped

by hippikon 24 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Maverick:

of the Mensa class.

I'm so sorry to hear that...have the doctors given you any hope of recovery?

Craig

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

All cults recruit clever people when starting out, then dumb down as time progresses. That the IQ level here is declining ( as Hippi claims) merely fits the standard model. sigh, there is nothing new under the sun.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    huh?! I joined last year,are you implying that I'm stupid?

bittersweet, dont take it too personally, he means ALL of us..lol, consider yourself in good company and with the "in" crowd.

Brummie

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

Thanks Brummie! I've never been in the "in" crowd before!

Charlene ( not of the mensa class )

• outnfree
    outnfree

LMAO at Refiner's.

(Does that mean I'm a dummy? )

out

• larc
    larc

Has the average IQ dropped here in the last two years by a significant amount??? Why yes it has. My IQ has dropped from genious to goofy in just two short or long years, however you want to count the years. My numbers alone could distort the overall averages.

• heathen
    heathen

If only they had riddelin when I was young . I think tho that I have learned more about the WT on this site than anywhere.

• waiting
    waiting

DROPPED???????????????????

Why, I hadn't noticed................perhaps I fit right in, eh?

waiting

• Farkel
    Farkel

I'm a genious. I was a genious before this board existed and I've been a genious during its lifetime.

But I'm a "humble" genious. Whatever-in-the-hell THAT means!

How did I get to be a genious? Good question! I paid for it! (Just teasing.)

All of this is lies.

Farkel

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Farkel,

I'm a genious. I was a genious before this board existed and I've been a genious during its lifetime. But I'm a "humble" genious. Whatever-in-the-hell THAT means! How did I get to be a genious? Good question! I paid for it! (Just teasing.)

Only a true genius, once he knew he was a genius of course, would then chose to mispell the word....lol

As to the IQ of this Board, well perhaps the Internet with its instantaneous fund of knowledge is beggining to see a sacrifice in the discipline of traditional research on the easy altar of cut-n-paste. The debate on Coalition/Iraq issues certainly seems to prove this.

Best regards - HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit