Is disfellowshipping a loving arrangement?

by mana11 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mana11
    mana11

I read this post, i voted and the ones saying it is a loving arrangement is over 68%, I am mind blown - What fool can think it is a loving arrangement.

Lets teach them that is it not thought of as loving...Your chance to let these people know if dis-fellowshipping is a loving arrangement!.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.org/is-disfellowshipping-a-loving-arrangement/

• Listener
    Listener

Voted no.

• oppostate
    oppostate
    Faithful JW's believe it is because they've been told to believe it is, and they do, as faithful JW's would... and round, and round we go.
  • mana11
    mana11

Is disfellowshipping a loving arrangement?

• Yes
      68%
      113 votes
    • No
      32%
      53 votes
    166 Total Votes
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

The reasons for disfellowshipping are what should be seriously questioned, not the process itself. Every business/organization/private clubs have rules and standards which all members are expected to agree with and uphold.

The WTBTS however has perverted the scriptural reasoning for disfellowshipping, by concocting other reasons in order to deal with "independent thinkers" within the congregations.

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    The question should be "Is shunning of disfellowshipped/disassociated persons a loving arrangement?"
  • StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Yes Tim310rd! I agree with disfellowshipping, not with the shunning! You have to admit that it is logical that you cannot be part of a group if you don't follow its rule. And like in most groups, you will not keep contact with most of these members. The problem is that the WT takes this further and tells everyone, including your family, to shun you. Senseless!

• New Order
    New Order
    Disfellowship was a loving arrangement for me. It let me realize that I am in fact a sinner, and not portray this stupid "I am better than them" attitude. Because of that loving arrangement, never rejoined the org, instead went to school, which greatly improved economic situation. My child received needed medical care at birth, including blood transfusion, no elders at hospital harassing me and adding to an already stressful situation. Yes, my son is alive and well because of watchtower’s loving arrangement. Not around toxic JW relatives, have more to spend on myself, as they no longer ask for financial assistance. I would love to thank the Watchtower for the great successes I have had in life, all because of that loving arrangement called disfellowshipment
  • Watchtower-Free
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

From the human rights standpoint,

70 % believe in the loving arrangement, its their freedom of thought to believe that such a doctrine is okay for them and christian , we will not condemn them,

30 % dont believe they are weak, they disagree with the slave anonymously. They have the freedom to speak with the elders, to be silent and not mention their doubts publicly cause avoiding turmoil is most important, they are marked as problematic doubters. No freedom of speech and suppressed thoughts.

External image:

Freedom to choose a religion. If they the 30% should decide to leave the jw religion, we dont hold them back, they can believe what they want, but can write in forums, they have all freedom, we are tolerant, we dont hold them back, if they stay they shall accept the loving arrangement, which are: In case they speak load and protest within the congregation and mislead others, we would excommunicate them . But If they keep silent about their doubts we will allow them to silently dissassote themselves.

We dont shun the 30 % if they would leave us at all,

And we dont judge their decision.

The 30 % do what they want, they must not believe in the loving arrangement doctrine, we are tolerant.

Internal reaction and consequence of excommunication

We wont greet them, we label em evil, we call em spiritual diseased, dont invite them, we dont call them only to get them back under our regime, we break up a friendship. We dont spoil our time with apostates who are awaiting the worst judgement and mislead us or steal our time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit