Where are they now? - Paul Illingworth

by Black Man 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Magnum
    Magnum

Why were you following MEN....is it not Christ were following?

What makes you think he was following men? I read his post again and didn't see any indication whatsoever that he was following men. I might add that I have very good comprehension. He asked a question about a particular man, but gave no indication he was following that man.

• blondie
    blondie

BTW Illingworth presided over this in 1983....so when did you "know" him...after he had screwed our family figuratively? Our jw father confessed and was forced to apologize to my sister but not a word to us; he was reproved privately so no one else in the congregation knew.. The 2 elders who concealed his crime never talked to us after that. And then 8 years later he confessed to all us kids that he had lied when he confessed despite that he had sexually molested all of us and we knew it.

So why was Illingworth called in, because the BOE was in turmoil, 2 elders had concealed the confession from the other elders and they wanted the one elder removed because he was holding back a new KH being built. No concern for my sister even, no shepherding, no comfort. Cold from the top down.

• One_day
    One_day

Blondie ....I wish you were Australian. Angus Stewart of the Royal Commission would love you story.

I'm not going to tell my wife your story....it would make her so angry... she would love you so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit