Cabbage soup diet and such

by goofy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• goofy
    goofy

Just a quick question, have any of you tried the cabbage soup diet? Did you loose weight on it? I need to loose a quick ten pounds and I heard you can drop fast on this diet. Thanks.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Yes my husband and I did the cabbage soup diet at the beginning of the year. I lost 8 pounds, He lost the same. When hubby went on it the first times, many years ago he lost I believe 14 pounds the first week. Its a quick jump start to a diet. You kinda of get sick of the soup everyday, but when you look at it, its only for a week, and you get results

• Celia
    Celia

Hey, CJane, mind posting the recipe for the soup ?

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Doesn't cabbage soup make you fart a lot?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Hi Celia, you can go to this site and get the recipe along with the seven day plan. If you need any tips you can send me a personal message.

http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/recipe.html

and TY, I didn't have that problem with the soup.

• wednesday
    wednesday

i quite sure cabbage soup does make u fart,

fart off 10#

lol

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Celia, if you want, I can actually give you another version of the soup.

• neverthere
    neverthere

Hi, I tried the diet once, couldn't get past the taste of the soup. Now I am on Weight Watchers and it is working great, if you want a jump start on Weight Watchers eat right at the bottom end of your points range.

• goofy
    goofy

Thanks for posting. CJane, I would appreciate any tip you have. I am not sure how to personal message though. I guess I should learn this system bettter.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Goofy,

you can send me a personal message by clicking on my name where it brings you to my posting histories and such, and down at the bottom of the screen you will see "send message" click on there and that's when you can send me a message, its' pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit