Okay, I'm Back!

by Stephanus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• myself
    myself

Hooray!!!! Glad you are back to stay.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Groucho Marx

alt

• blondie
    blondie

I knew you couldn't stay away. We need you to keep us humble .

Blondie

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Yeah!!! w00t!Yeah!!!w00t! Yeah!!!w00t! Our Stephanus Is Back!!!!Judge

Break out the party hats, balloons and beer!!!Beer before Liquor; will get you sickerPartyAirborneBeer before Liquor; will get you sickerPartyAirbornePartyBeer before Liquor; will get you sicker

{{{{{hugz}}}}} HugOur Full Bearded Friend!!

Gotta Luvz Ya,HeartHere's a kiss for you, my love!

Utopian_RaindropsRelax

• Matty
    Matty

Hallelujah!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

welcome back stephanus,

unc.

ps: tried to ring ya but i'm a digit short! (who ever heard of a 9 digit mobile no.?

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hello you old bar steward.

When will "who's who" reappear?

Englishman.

• Cassandra Cain
    Cassandra Cain

WELCOME BACK ^_^!!!

AirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborne

AirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborneAirborne

~Cassandra~

glad to have u back

• dmouse
    dmouse

Welcome back!

And what's this about Jessica Rabbit? I won't hear a word said against her ya hear!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

WB mang! I knew you wouldnt stay away for long!

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit