New kingdom hall Washington State

by Are you serious 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

Yesterday I drove passed a town a couple of hours from my home and saw this kh under construction. This is the first new design kh I've seen in Washington State even though i would think by now another one or two have been built. Maybe not with their financial situation being the way it is. This one is in Eastern Washington. It's pretty small as it seems to be about 25' x 65' and will have a capacity of around 80.

This will sell very easy in the future if need be unlike the current design khs which are more difficult to sell. It could be converted into a fast food restaurant or professional office without huge costs. Also, the location is excellent as it is located on the corner of a busy state highway and main entrance to the town.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Ten bucks says this gets put up for sale in the next five years. :smirk:

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Perfect example of checking first before posting

• Are you serious
    Are you serious

I was having some technical issues with my tablet and it ended up posting twice damn it. Sorry.

Here's the link to the original post: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6301590722969600/new-kingdom-hall-washington-state

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Sorry didn't realize you were the original poster my bad I need to get a life

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Looks like a gas station. Maybe they will sell pizza and old hot dogs.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Kinda hideous and ugly. I don't think it gonna sell for very much when they sell it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit