MAJOR

by REALNESS 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• REALNESS
    REALNESS

I just heard from my PO that there is to be a major...major annoucement at the memorial!!!

Rumor has it that and this is from Bethel in london the messiah has returned and is with the annoited.

R

• avishai
    avishai

Realness, MASTER TROLL WORK!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

• avishai
    avishai

Realness, MASTER TROLL WORK!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

ROFL

I hope you are kidding!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• Farkel
    Farkel

Realness,

: Rumor has it that and this is from Bethel in london the messiah has returned and is with the annoited.

Moron.

Farkel

• Prisca
    Prisca

He's not the Messiah; he's a very naughty boy!

• Brummie
    Brummie
    there is to be a major...major annoucement at the memorial

Probably going to announce the date of next years memorial or something. The last MAJOR announcement we all ran to hear was that the Blood Cards had to have witnesses when being signed, everyone sat on the edge of thier seats expecting something huge....drama queens, all of em.

Rumor has it that and this is from Bethel in london the messiah has returned and is with the annoited

Where have you been? This is major old news, it happened in 1919.

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

gotta like a dub that will play April fools. Lookout, you'll be voting soon! lol

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yep.. Happy April Fool's Day.! I have to agree w/ you Six. The next WTS president is a reformed ex-animator whose cartoons he drew were the SMURFS.

Xandria

• Brummie
    Brummie

Ah well spotted Six, naturally being the serious type of guy that I am I thought this was fer real.

Brummie (Every single year I fall for an April fools gag class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit