Recover a JW.org username + password in under 60 seconds

by Fay Dehr 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fay Dehr
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thanks for posting! Great info.

(It seems that the Borg have cancelled or blocked my old log-in credentials and username!)

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The Borg want to establish private communications with all member's that way they eventual can keep tract of them electronically. They could send them special videos for only their eyes but will be leaked out by the non brain dead.

This way they could effectively get rid of the whole weekly meetings thing and they just get there own JW broadcasting do your mandatory 3 times a week 90 minute viewing and your a good Jdub to go.

When they start slimming down things and sell more and more kingdom halls this will come in very handy till the grand sell off where every thing must go sale. They got their cheap ass website with a bunch of hammy braindead followers doing make believe skits about the end of the world and how Jehovah is gonna save your ass if you stay loyal to us and send in you're pledged contribution electronically.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    many cults in america are 90% online with the jws its just a question of time as they have to keep kingdom halls off to keep people in warwick well fed
  • LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

pretty cool info. I noticed when I looked at the password area that I have a mega ton of websites with different user ID's and passwords. Wow.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Brokeback When they start slimming down things and sell more and more kingdom halls

In 2016 they had 3,000 properties that were on the market.

3000 !!!!!

Dismissively they said most of these properties were "low worth"-

Imagine how many are kingdom halls that are on donated land. Maybe land belonging to families for generations given to Watchtower as to their God thinking it would be forever

Built with jws hard earned cash. Built BY jw's taking weeks off work, volunteering their time, some built with ALL donated materials.

Years of blood, sweat and tears and LOVE gone into those " low worth properties". Peoples whole lives tied up in those properties dismissively sold by Watchtower after having STOLEN THEM RIGHT FROM UNDER THE NOSES OF LOYAL DUBS.

Its sickening.

Edit: rant over.

Many thanks to Fay Dehr as always xxx

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

VERY cool! MANY Thanks, FayDehr!!

On a related note, I cringed while reading the text box showed in the OP. How painfully tedious describing 'Case-Sensitive'. It's Login 101-Remedial.

• LoyalLeon
    LoyalLeon

what idiot lets his browser save his passwords...???

i'd rather believe every word told at a jw convention

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit