"Our Preaching has no Time Limit": wt talk outline.

by prologos 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Rules and Regulations:

What really bothered me was: Why would Jehovah kill off billions of people who disobeyed him but never killed off Satan?

FANTASTIC point! How did I never think of this before! You have blown my mind with simple logic.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas
    What really bothered me was: Why would Jehovah kill off billions of people who disobeyed him but never killed off Satan? Why did Jehovah make it so hard even in the new order?

Indeed a simple logic that goes over millions of JW's heads. It's like God is a director/producer of a action movie where the villain isn't killed off but brought back for a sequel.

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind
    Rules & Regulations My hubby and I had this discussion just the other week and couldn't understand how we believed that either!! That's just evil. Sounds like this God gets pleasure out of teasing and torturing ppl. Sickening.
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

It's like God is a director/producer of a action movie where the villain isn't killed off but brought back for a sequel

Yeah, it seems God has made the Devil to be like Fred Krueger or Jason Voorhees ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit