National IQ Test Scores And Psychological Required Profile For Public Veiwing For Those Running For Presidential Candidate

by Brokeback Watchtower 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I think this could be like a national service for the betterment of the country so that they have wise leadership abilities that is needed for the job. This could be a great aid to help the people pick the best qualified to do the job and weed out the mentally incompitant.
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Psychological profile like anything concerning psychology is subjective. For every diagnosis one psychologist or psychiatrist makes there will be others that disagree.

A IQ test I'm not sure would be of any benefit. There has been several studies that try to determine past president IQ and there is bias involved in that as well. There are many examples in history of high IQ leaders that made terrible blunders or atrocities.

Maybe a better indication is trying to determine if the candidates are truthful.

• Divergent
    Divergent

I seriously wonder how the GB would fare if they were made to go through IQ tests & psychological profiling...

Especially that moron Stephen Lett.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit