Tommie Robinson

by zeb 13 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Unconfirmed reports this am (Australian Time) that TR has been transferred to a Maximum security prison.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Who is TR?

G.

• zeb
    zeb

google Tommie Robinson. Is an English man who has spoken out often in the UK about what he see as the islamic influence that is being pushed onto the British way of life. He was a arrested outside a court where a rape grooming gang was hearing their sentence for what they had done.

In short he is a nuisance to those who have failed to protect the girls that were victims over many months of the rape gangs.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Basically someone who is too publicly vocal (in the authorities' eyes) about gangs of predominantly Muslim men who have been raping massive amounts of young British white girls. The UK media has been banned by a judge from reporting on anything to do with his arrest and jailing.

• freddo
    freddo

A snippet from an Independent (UK newspaper) article ...

A judge initially banned reporting on Robinson’s imprisonment but the order was lifted following a challenge by The Independent and local media.

Robinson, who was jailed under his real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, had already been handed a suspended sentence for the same crime and was told he could have caused the trial to collapse.

• resolute Bandicoot
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

This is why in America, we push hard to keep our Constitutional Rights. Yes, even gun rights such as the 2nd Amendment. Even if it comes to another Civil War, we'll fight tooth and nail for them. I'd NEVER want to live in such an oppressive society. American is becoming so PC now that it's being seen as oppressive. If you aren't for coddling illegal immigrants, giving away the farm cause they want the free handout, you are automatically labeled a "Numpty", and/or a "racist". If you are Pro-American, you are labeled a Facist, or worse yet, a NAZI. All one has to do is look at what's happening in (some) parts of Europe to see that it isn't looking good over there. To see how their own social welfare programs and open borders are being used against them. I've heard that even KNIVES are now banned by the Muslim Mayor of London. Meanwhile, acid attacks and rape are UP. Gee, I wonder why? Big mystery. Everyone knows the answer, but is too shamed by political correctness to speak up. They are but beggars to their own demise, all due to their idiotic ideology, which is being used effectively against them.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Wing commander - you have well described the fruits of cultural marxism.

• Searril
    Searril

As I'm not British my knowledge of the goings-on over there is limited, but I have heard from older Brits over the years that the allowed influx of Islamic immigrants is causing serious repercussions of violence and lack of individual safety. What little I've just read in this thread would seem to corroborate those claims.

I find it absolutely appalling that your courts can ban the press from reporting on a governmental affair like this (and a trial is a governmental affair). As an American I find that completely unacceptable.

• barry
    barry

Some of my friends and I have been demonstrating outside the British high Commission in Canberra Australia for the release of Tommy. Other cities in Australia have had large demonstrations. The interest Tommy's case is truely world wide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit