Roar

by Princess 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I ran my first half marathon today. My official chip time was 2:06:51. Not terribly fast but not bad for a first timer.

My legs hurt.

• blondie
    blondie

Good Work!

Blondie

(now it's soaking time)

• danb71
    danb71

congrats princess, that's no slouch of a time. i've got one coming up in may, had to train in the rain today. around mile six i go past a kingdom hall.

• JH
    JH

Congratulations Princess. I can't even run 1 mile., but I can walk 26.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Woohoo Rachel !!!!!!!

You go girl !!!!!

Running vicariuosly through you !!!! Keep up the good work !! And have Steve massage your sore legs!

XW

• berylblue
    berylblue

Wow! Congratulations. I'm impressed.

Rosemarie

• Mulan
    Mulan

I'll keep the kids, while you run. It makes me so tired thinking of it. I am SO out of shape these days.

We are proud of you!! It's hard to imagine a child of mine running a half marathon or a quarter marathon. Good job, girl.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Well done princess, lets hope you can do a whole one next time - not that I am pushing you here !

• Princess
    Princess

Thanks!

The full marathon is already on the calendar. June 1, San Diego, California. Suzuki Rock n Roll marathon.

I'm feeling better today. Four ibuprofen and I can walk without limping. I don't have to run again until Wednesday and then it's seven miles.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Good job!!!! I just started running myself though I have no intention of ever running a marathon unless given a direct order from my SGT. Just tryin to get in better shape.

Kansas District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit