It's still the North v the South

by Sadie5 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* XW...the war has just begun and there are reports that troops stationed in texas are gearing up for an assualt in July.

Any animosity that still exists is just proof that there are some just plain old bad people still...it is the old racist rednecks EVERYWHERE that perpetuate the whole North V.s South thing...we could have a look at the uglier side of this and mention the incident in Jasper, Texas. Or we might even delve into the long standing battle that good people EVERYWHERE have fought w/groups such as the KKK or other neo nazi bastards, that plague the entire country.

When I think of North Vs. South these days I envision Heaven and The Star wrestling in a big vat of butterscotch pudding...eheh or perhaps BARBQ sauce...God Bless America!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• not interested
    not interested
    When I think of North Vs. South these days I envision Heaven and The Star wrestling in a big vat of butterscotch pudding...eheh or perhaps BARBQ sauce...God Bless America!

Damn, now this is somthing i want to see,

But on the other hand, I thought that in Dallas, the whole north-south, thing, worked out great,....but maybe that was because of all the "spiritual food" (tm) that was consumed, and there is still some deep seated hatred between us yankes, and yall reb's,.....so im thinking that in July when some of yall travel north of the mason-dixon, there should be "free love" flowing everywhere.....so the north-south thang can be put to rest once and for all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit