Ozzie's Weekend Poll #43

by ozziepost 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Wait upon Jehovah to make it right.

• nowisee
    nowisee

you must not read the bible alone without the accompaniment of a watchtower, or other watchtower publication.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

#8 - thought I would have to include elders, servants, and their children

and #11

PFC District Overbeer

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Ten things I learnt?? Lets see:

FEAR.

SELF LOATHING.

GUILT.

DISGUST.

HATE.

ALIENATION.

hows that??

• Xena
    Xena

It doesn't matter how much you do it isn't enough.

The society and it's rules come before your friends and family.

If you venture into the "grey" area you obviously do not have a bible trained conscience.

• alfie
    alfie

I learned that the WBTS is a clean organization, which I now know is a bald faced lie.

I learned that the WBTS is a worldwide brotherhood where equality is practiced and nurtured, only some are more equal than others.

I learned that the WBTS encourages all to strive to be better servants of god, just don't get too much better or else.

I learned that the WBTS reminds us to "READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY", just don't believe it unless the Society approves it.

I learned that the WBTS quotes James 4:8 "Draw close to God and He'll draw close to you" and then displays blatant and unadaulterated hypocrisy by completely ignoring the scripture.

CIAO4NIAO!!

alfie

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

God wants you to have healthy fun. Healthy fun is everything except what the world considers as fun.

• onacruse
    onacruse

Kenneson:

Wait upon Jehovah to make it right.

Oh my, yes. I daresay that's been said more in the last 5 years and in the previous 20. How about this one, derived from those download sites at Microsoft, etc: "Always trust content from the Watchtower Society? Click box for 'yes' (default)" Craig

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    ten things I learnt?? Lets see: FEAR, SELF LOATHING, GUILT ...

sounds all too too familiar mr.refiner,

DISGUST, HATE, ALIENATION

mmm sounds veeeeery familiar ... (you sure it's not me doing these things to ya? Don't touch the disgusting thing? Hate that witch what is bad? There's no such thing as an Alien Nation?

hows that??

howzzzzzzzat?!!! Denise Lillie? austr-alien faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssstttttttttttttt bowler?

Hey refiner that's only six or seven! Give me three or four more ya ..........bloody Victorian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit