Dallas Texas Christian Ex-JWs getting together

by MegaDude 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Invitation to Spring Celebration

Saturday, April 5 th

11am to 5pm

Spring - a time for new blossoms on the dogwood trees, baby fawns, new life and new beginnings everywhere. You, or someone you know, may have had to make a new beginning in life. Maybe they lost family, friends, home, hope, faith.

A group of Former Jehovah’s Witnesses will be sharing the stories of their loss and the new life they have found in Christ. If you have EVER wondered what the Watchtower is all about, or wondered if any who were formerly Jehovah’s Witnesses have found faith, hope and peace, please join us at Holly Lake Ranch in East Texas.

Lunch and snacks will be served. Come as you can. Please take a copy of this invitation to the guard gate at Holly Lake Ranch (on Hwy 2869, 1 mile south of Hwy 49, nearest towns Hawkins and Pine Mills) and he will give you directions.

call: 903-769-4072

or: 1-800-944-1214

email: [email protected]

web site: http://light4xdub.com/

• Valis
    Valis

megs...I think this is great...I hope that all goes well and let me know if there is any media or other stuff I can help with.

Sincerely,

Dsitrict Overbeer of the "Corsendonk Class"

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Val, they are a swell bunch of folks even if they're Christian! LOL. Margo, who is throwing the shindig, is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Hope to see you there.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Will they be serving beer at this shindig ??

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Bug,

No drinking that I know of, but perhaps you could check with Margo at the email address and see if she wouldn't mind if you brought your own.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I would love to attend but my finances dictate that I should stay where I am. Even though I am not a christian, I still enjoy things like this. Good luck!!!!!!!

PFC District Overbeer

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    No drinking that I know of, but perhaps you could check with Margo at the email address and see if she wouldn't mind if you brought your own.

Dude, that was not a serious question. In the future I will use the proper face.

• Xena
    Xena

Sounds nice mega....shame Dallas is so far away.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, Megadude or Annie, PM me and let me know details. East Texas is kinda big, ya know. Is this anywhere near Marshall? (I know how to get there.) BTW, Mega, I ran into an acquaintance of yours. The Suicide & Crisis Prevention Hotline assigned me a "buddy" to help me deal with my dad's death, and she called me last week. Turns out she's a court reporter who is familiar with my law firm and knows you too. Ah, it's such a small world in the legal profession!

Cheers,

Nina

• Valis
    Valis

mega...*LOL* if I am invited then surely I will do whatever I can to make it all good or help even if I can't be there

...as far as Shutterbug...he is taking a jab at me...no minding that middling ...just let me know megs....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit