Hypocrisy of the governing body & abuse of J.W.'s

by The Searcher 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Here is what the present "faithful & discreet slave" spewed out just a few years ago:

w06 3/15 p. 24 par. 12 “Each One Will Carry His Own Load” - "The source of pay and the location of the employment also enter into the picture. For example, would a Christian who is a self-employed contractor bid on a job that involves painting one of the churches of Christendom and thereby share in helping to promote false religion?"

Remember who the WTBTS sold their New Zealand Branch Office to?
    Yes, the Elim Church!!! They also recently sold an Assembly Hall in the U.S. to another religion!!
    The Pharisees in Brooklyn make the rules - and the money.
    If you're a self-employed J.W. trying to earn an honest living, don't you dare carry out maintenance on Babylon the Great's properties.

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Do what we say. Do not do what we do.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I mentioned this before, but if, while I was still in, I had sold personal property to a church organization, the elders would've hauled my ass into a JC right quick.

• never a jw
    never a jw

Well, is it possible that by not selling to a church the Watchtower get sued for discrimination based on religious beliefs. I think that can be a good loophole they can use. Same could be said of the brother or sister who refuses to paint a church. However the brother's pockets are not as deep as those of the Watchtower. Therefore a stronger case can be made to defend the Watchtower when it sells real estate to other churches, especially in a country as litigious as the U.S.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

OH did we get raked over the coals when we took a job cleaning a church. I said It's just a building! But it was okay for an elder with a business installing sound systems, to sell to a church.

Even if you aren't actually looking for hypocrisy in the WT org, it hits you in the HEAD!

• oppostate
    oppostate

The filthy lucre loving hierarchy of the WTB&TS really know how to weigh people down with heavy burdens, but they themselves will not lift a finger to lighten their subjects' load.

( http://biblehub.com/luke/11-46.htm )

• aintenoughwiskey
    aintenoughwiskey

Nothing like getting unsolicited moral advise from a whore!

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

In the late 80's our congregation bought land to build a new kingdom hall but the regional building committee had us renovate the old one. After the renovation the hall was still too small and it was decided to build a new one, but not on the land that was purchased and paid for a few years prior. The old hall was adjacent to a medical centre and we shared half of the parking lot. The owners of the medical building offered to buy the hall so they would be the sole owners of all the parking spaces. Instead the congregation sold the hall and parking rights to a Pentecostal church...I guess they were offering more for a hall that was conveniently renovated on our dime just before the sale...WT real estate business at its best.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I mentioned this before, but if, while I was still in, I had sold personal property to a church organization, the elders would've hauled my ass into a JC right quick.

The same goes for buying from a church, "evidently". I needed livestock feed and was going to purchase it from the closest available source, an Apostolic Lutheran church. Got reamed by the then PO in that area for contributing financially to "the whore of Christendom."

• blondie
    blondie

This is the Korban principle that the WTS copies from the Pharisees of Jesus day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit