2014-12-17-BOE-Children Give Up Your Pocket Money!

by Atlantis 40 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Wait a second! Am I the only one that finds these statements from the"Making a Bequest Supporting the Worldwide Work of Jehovah’s Witnesses" just a wee tad ironic?

Likely you have done much to support the lifesaving worldwide work of Jehovah’s Witnesses during your lifetime. Mentioning us in your will can also greatly help this work after your death. - (cpi-E Bi)

So just exactly whose lives have been saved? Apparently not mine, and yet they still want money after I die. Unbelievable!!!

I'd like to mention the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses in my will: "Fuck you, you lying hypocritical bastards!"

There, I mentioned them.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

An organization that has sold nearly a billion dollars worth of Brooklyn real estate alone, with millions of dollars more worth of branch properties sold worldwide, and around another billion dollars worth of Brooklyn real estate currently up for sale is begging for children's ice cream and circus money...

• hoser
    hoser
    Do the two children who sent in their circus money actually exist? We'll never know.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Hopefully theyll keep this up and get even more aggressive, waking even more dubs up.
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    PLUS from next year they will only be printing the watchtower and the awake bimonthly rather than monthly saving a print run of about 52 million copies per month and each magazine will be undated so if a magazine was printed in january 2016 they COULD still be giving it out in january 2017.They are still giving out teachings books that were printed in 2006
  • kaik
    kaik
    Considering that many JWs in industrialized countries are boomers who are in early retirement, I would expect that they will ask for any retirement account and pension these people have.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

2015-12-17-BOE
    Already, you dear brothers have done so well, sending gifts both large and small. For in-stance, two children, five and seven years old, sent their pocket money to help build our new Bethel instead of going to the circus, writing, "This is much better than that!"

....................................................Image result for JW.org broadcasting

.................................................Image result for presents text

.................................................................................Image result for Watchtower logo

........................................Image result for clowns logo

Image result for Children watching tv...Image result for JW.org broadcasting

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Love you Outlaw. Man you are so funny. Always make me laugh.

Those hypocrites at Watchtower are so nutty. "We don't solicit funds". 2 Cor 9:6. Yeah, right. Tell that to everyone in the UK and Ireland and see what they say!

If this letter would have been written 25 years ago, people would be sitting in the KH with their mouths hanging open, or worse yet some would have walked right out.

Wait, did I say, "worse yet" I meant, better yet. Yeah, that's it....those Watchtower snobs...I tell ya.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Outlaw. Awesome!
  • bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

The WTBTS knows exactly how to suck them:

If you donate £100 per year to us, the government will give us, currently, a further £25. Cumulatively this is very significant.

Source: cp-E Bi (12/15)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit