Special Day for our family today!

by Captain Schmideo2 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

My son graduates with his Bachelors Degree, Cum Laude!

He is the first in my family to graduate with a four year degree. And he is already in talks for a teaching job.

So, Gerrit Lush....Up Your Nose with a Rubber Hose! May the Fleas of A Thousand Camels infest your Armpits!

But, seriously, I am so proud of him. It seemed like such a long slog at the beginning, and there were discouragements at times, but he made it!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Better watch out for angry she-bears with those words, lol.

Seriously though, congratulations!!!

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

"Angry She-Bears"? Does Gerrit Loesch have a mommy I have to watch out for?

• JWdaughter
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Wow, congratulations Capt! I can imagine how proud you are today. And yeah, you have a right to thumb your nose at those who would tell you otherwise.
  • wannaexit
  • ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

Not mit zer rubber hose ! .......mit zer leder hose !

Congrats to you and your son !

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    That's wonderful news. You must be so proud of your son. My daughter takes the final exam for her Bachelors degree on Tuesday.
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

Captain Schmideo2,

I am very happy for you and wish you and your son much happiness.

Isn't it amazing what can be accomplished once the cult doesn't have a hold on us anymore?

Likewise.....I can't wait to post the same thing about my daughter when she graduates with her bachelors degree later this year. Only 20 plus years later than it should have taken.

She will finally have her degree at age 45 and it will be well worth it.

Our family passed a free ride to college for her in 1989 when she graduated high school because of this "explitive" cult we were in. It has since cost a fortune but my daughter and I have no regrets.

Long live all exjw's who are now awakened.

Let this post be a lesson for all you lurkers who still adhere to the brainwashing of higher education.

HappyDad

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Congratulations!

There is nothing more dangerous of a threat to the cult than an educated exJW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit