Hollywood and the News Media Meltdowns

by minimus 10 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think it’s pretty comical to see these groups flip out every time they don’t get their way. II’m sure psychiatrists are making tons of money “treating “ these people for hysteria.🥴

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They sure keep flinging shit against the wall in hopes of something will stick to get trump out of office!

• LV101
    LV101

They're running scared like rats -- I'm sure the shrinks have heard it all but, unfortunately, there's no drug for evil and pathological liars --- bummer! Anti-psychotic med stocks probably good investment.

• minimus
    minimus

I am excited to see late night tv this week. I just love angry comedians.

• LV101
    LV101

hahaha - "comedians." I'll have to tune in -- some interesting facts coming soon - finally!

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

2 worst are Seth Meyers and Samantha B. Without Trump those two would have no show. All they do is rail against him. Not even funny jokes, just rail.

• minimus
    minimus

Yet their audiences revel with laughter as if these comics were the reincarnation of Charlie Chaplin.

• mrquik
    mrquik

I think most people are fed up with listening to the media & Hollywood. I routinely now skip over CNN, MSNBC, the Washington Post & the NY Times. The days of an unbiased news source are gone. Walter Cronkite, where are you?

• minimus
    minimus

I agree. Where are all the real journalists?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Celebrity reverts people back to childhood, and not in a good way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit