Paranoia after today's Watchtower

by Truthexplorer 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lieu
    Lieu

So everyone is suspect & out to 'get' you. How special.

What's next? Special JW aluminum foil deflector beanies that ward off bad external vibes?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Tornintwo, you just described my brother 😢
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

I'm sorry Nicolaou, what happened with him?

my son was a suspect teen, he made the break after being rejected by the judgemental lot, funny thing was, he was still at all the meetings and on the ministry, but this hair and attitude wasn't good enough for them. It was very painful for him at the time and he's had a lot of anger issues and experimented with drugs etc since but he's becoming more stable now, he has a good bunch of new friends who are unconditional. When I saw the way the witnesses treated him when he left, it started my awakening.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I thought J.W.`s were living in a spiritual Paradise ?

,The congregations and meetings were places of spiritual blessings from the wicked world ?

It doesn`t sound too much like a paradise when you are looking over your shoulder , or the person next to you wondering who is a bad association or much worse an apostate residing in your very own congregation ?

If this is not pitting one person against another , then I don`t know what is. It is certainly not building confidence in one another , not a basis for unity by any means.

Where is Jehovah`s protection in the congregation ? if that is allowed to happen ?

smiddy

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Sounds like the anti communist paranoiia in the McCarthy era in the USA....

Or worse East Germany in the Stazi era....

Or China today...

and so on.....

• Half banana
    Half banana
    The neurosis they are recommending will soon get to the pitch where you will begin to have doubts about associating with yourself!
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

I have an idea for an app,.. or maybe the WTBTS can include on their app.

It's a list for Jws of all their contacts of JWs they know. It will allow you to designate a condition for the person.

Active,

Inactive

Pre-Shun,

Df/DA Full on shunning

NJY

• Watchtower-Free
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    No wonder most of the uber dubs are afraid of their own shadow! So glad we are free!
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I happened to be attending where some bethel heavies attend this weekend. I noticed there was a lot of pressure in each of their comments that eluded to total information control. Like constantly plugging the broadcasting. The jw movies. They can't come out and say it, but they are getting close to it. Don't look or listen to anything unless it's from jworg. Scary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit