Paranoia after today's Watchtower

by Truthexplorer 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    Boy oh boy did I feel paranoid at today's WT. Not only are we to watch our associations outside of the Congregation, but also watch our associations 'within' the Congregation. This was emphasised by the WT study conductor. It was as if he was saying just watch everyone brothers. BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • suavojr
    suavojr
    Don't trust no one, any person who quietly disagrees must be avoided. The Jw's have many different levels of shunning, and this is just one of many.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Cult mind control via fear producing psychosis. watch out and listen to who what they say !!!

Kind of reminds of Jonestown and Jim Jones with the cult he created, he promised paradise

but instead took them to their graves.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Org-style McCarthy witch-hunts to kick off in all Branches & K.H.'s!
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Yes this WT study was atrocious.

• 1914 referred to as a biblical fact as the start of the last days.
    • warning against bad association inside the congregation (they know about us lol)
    • Solomon referenced as a person who suffered from bad associates among his 1000 wives and concubines - no mention of the fact that having 1000 wives and concubines is immoral and illegal today in any western society
    • They had to bring up Noah at the end to throw a death threat in the mix (stick)
    • Last sentence throws out the carrot of the New World
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    what was today's wt?? The month and page number since it's always lagged behind a few months.
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

I swear you can predict the outline of this stuff.

It's a broken record.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

8/15 Study Edition

pg 24

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    'Watch Your Associates in These Last Days'. I loved the end paragraph. Having completely made us all feeling paranoid as to who we associate with both in and outside the Cong, paragraph 19 says. 'As worshippers of Jehovah, we need to imitate Noah................ keep separate from the wicked system.........and seek upbuliding associates among the millions of our faithful brothers and sisters................And just think of our wonderful prospects! If we watch our associations in these last days, we MAY PERSONALLY live right through the end of this evil system and into Jehovah's righteous new world now so near at hand' Still scratching my head!
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Oh dear.....seriously?

Paranoia and feeding the Persecution complex...

Seriously? Don't they see this manipulative technique??

Still, one good thing? The old expression "a house divided cannot stand" hopefully is true! If they become so critical and paranoid of ONE ANOTHER in the congs, it can only weaken the environment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit