JW's getting free publicity in Belgium

by berten 2 Replies latest forum tech-support

• berten
    berten

A "news in the margin" program called "Man Bijt Hond" ("Man Bites Dog") on the
    Belgian state-owned TV1 is running a five part "feature" on JW's doing a quick build
    of a KH in Oostende.
    After seeing one part I already had enough;a "worldly" architect was invited to
    the workplace and was full of adoration on how this would never be possible amongst
    "worldly" people.
    So they erect a building in a few days,big deal,other sects do it as well.But they don't
    get any free airspace.
    For those who can read dutch:
    http://www.manbijthond.be/Default.asp

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks for this, Berten. It's really sick, isn't it. Glorifying the buildings of a paedophile-protective, family-destroying cult.

Dansk

• Matty
    Matty

Yeuch! I'm sure you know Berten that the Belgian Witnesses have a reputation of being the most enthusiastic Quick-builders around, they have got involved with Regional Building Committees all over Europe and beyond sharing their skills at knocking up giant brick shoe-boxes.

I'm sure most of us have seen some coverage of Quick-builds on TV. In their early days I remember that they always made the news on Regional TV, and the propaganda was very positive - showing happy smiling workers together in unity!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit