Will Gilead Go Away?

by freemindfade 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Just a total speculative thought I had. With branches getting cut, special pioneers getting sacked, and bethel members going byebye, is there a need for Gilead still? (CO's are probably on the block too lests be honest).

If they got rid of that I feel that would be huge.

• sir82
    sir82

Gilead was re-purposed 3 or 4 years ago - it no longer trains missionaries, it just trains "Bethel hit squads" to go out and "encourage" congregations which are "in trouble".

I would imagine that need still exists.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    hmmmm even that has to be under threat though. If they are cutting staff
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Gilead fell when Roland and his ka-tet...

...wait, wrong Gilead.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

sir82 - "I would imagine that need still exists"

They probably anticipate being very busy before too long. :smirk:

• fukitol
    fukitol
    Will you stop starting new threads every few hours and get a life.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

No its cool there buddy I can do both

I got more life than I can handle most days, you see i made good choices and have autonomy and free time, This site really takes up very little, but thanks for your genuine concern kiss kiss

Actually the fact this irritates you, gives me great happiness. Dionysus is pleased

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    LOL FMF ... Nicely handled bro.
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Looking at fukitol's post history, I think he may have been being facetious...he may have just been teasing. ;)

If so, great job trolling FMF, fukitol!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

SSC I never understand these folks that act so tough and nasty on discussion boards, but are complete wankers in real life. You know what I am talking about as someone who is a badass in real life and doesn't need to flex on the internets lol.

He's a fugazzi, 90% of the people on here have interesting things to post that get attention, then you have these guys that get attention this way. so sad for them

Now back to my bourbon and cigar, I don't want to spend too much time on here and upset these discussion board tough guys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit