Are JW's preaching God's Kingdom throuout the entire world?

by Big Derp 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Big Derp
    Big Derp

Just a quick question for anyone who can answer. I know JW's are not preaching in certain Middle East countries because of the "danger". Yet I know for a fact Catholics are there despite the danger, and many are being slaughtered and raped.

i have also travelled to many Arctic and sub Arctic Inuit and Cree communities. I have not seen any Kingdom Halls or JW's there. Yet other Christian religions have churches and permanent staffing (I.e. Catholics and Methodists).

correct me if I am wrong, but they surely cannot make the claim they are preaching to the ends of the earth.

are there any other places where they are not active?

• cha ching
    cha ching

I was just thinking about this... JW's do not realllllly know reality....

They are told "we are preaching everywhere", "Kingdom Halls are needed, and are being built everywhere," "We need more this, more that," when in reality, JW's are just accepting everything they hear as 'truth,' because they are truthful...

And wouldn't the people who taught them to be truthful be truthful?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

This is a question I asked on a thread many years ago.

I really believe it boils down to a main theme.

The WBT$ leaders are only interested if there's money for them involved. They know in their heart of hearts they may have a hard time converting a single muslim to their equally crackpot cult.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Obviously not. This must be painfully apparent to any JW with functioning brain cells. Anywhere in the Muslim World, and they'll end up like John the Baptist. Even in supposedly liberal Muslim countries - Morocco, Indonesia - JWs only witness to Christian enclaves made up of foreigners.

In India, too, JWs skip the hundreds of millions of Hindus and Muslims and preach to Christians. North Korea? Forget it. China? Any JW preaching done there would be in secret and therefore would be totally ineffective.

I sense a pattern here: it's only Christians and Westerners that JWs preach at. Will all the Muslims, Hindus and Communists make it through Armageddon? I doubt this will make it to 'Questions From Readers'

• Heaven
    Heaven

The math says No. I discovered this as a teenager. It's not complicated math either. There are simply not enough JWs in the world to service the billions on this planet. Evidence such as what you've stated Big Derp about remote areas like the Arctic also says No. There are remote tribes in the Amazon that have been discovered. Aerial photos show they aren't JWs.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious
    North Korea, China, and many, many parts of the former U.S.S.R.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

JW's are just accepting everything they hear as 'truth,' because they are truthful...

And wouldn't the people who taught them to be truthful be truthful?

Very well put. This is exactly what prevented me from waking up for a very long time.

• Splash
    Splash

There was a good article about it a year ago, with a useful graphic.

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/millions-are-oblivious-to-the-preaching-work-but-there-is-no-need-for-us-to-be-overly-concerned

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    They stopped sending out Gilead members to other countries and missionaries have to foot the bill themselves now. The Borg doesn't care about ones in countries where they can't collect a decent prophet.
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

Yes they are!

But their world!

Image result for tiny world vs big world pic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit