• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

With no meetings for donationx how is WT funding itself

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound

Losr Revenue Apologies for typo

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has hundreds of millions tucked away in bank accounts collecting interest.

JWs are fooled by the GB men who say they need more money, even children's candy money.

These men are pretentious liars and deceivers, never doubt that.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Virtual meetings via ZOOM with regular reminders to donate on line. Elders available to help if needed.

George

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It would a good assuming guess that since the GB men cant go out in service, they are spending more time swimming, boating and playing tennis at their Warwick Head Quarters.

Yoo woo thank you corona virus

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They have automatic electronic donations. They expect everyone to sign up to donate monthly with debit or credit cards (and go into debt to pay this stupid bill). They also have donations where you can go to their web site and donate on a one-off basis. Which is totally stupid to donate to--I would never sign up for automatic debit or credit card donations, because they can take more than they are allowed or be impossible to cancel.

And, if they try hounding me for pledges or donations, they can expect to hear in German that they don't deserve anything for their worldwide enslavement work.

• waton
    waton

With over 50% of the virus -caused/related deaths occurring in senior warehousing facilities, you can be sure wt adherents there will try to buy their way into "blessings" by supporting the "work", even beyond their death, in their will.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Money laundry.

G.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

It will be very interesting to see how creative the wt gets in the upcoming 'lean donation' months ahead. I expect some 'new light to be forthcoming, maybe "overlapping donations"!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit