11th hour...

by zeb 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

Millions died so that people like Esse quam videri can enjoy the freedom to be an ignorant, ungrateful buffoon.

The instigators, manipulators, the leader warlocks and leader witches that manipulate the sheeples, devastating whole generations of the young. The men slaughtered and maimed, the families traumatized for life. These manipulators never suffer. They don't even slink off to a dark and distant rat hole to hide in shame from the public. They strut around, chests out, proud of what they have done. They love people like cofty. 'You see' they say 'give them a special day, give them a flag to salute and a poppy to wear, they never figure out who really is to blame. We love them, the brainless masses. We get them to kill their brothers and brainwash them so they are angry at the ones who expose the truth. It's great. WE LOVE COFTY !'

• cofty
    cofty

That's one of the big drawbacks of the internet. You are forced to listen to ignorant fools you would stay away from in real life.

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

...You are forced to listen...

Someone there twisting your arm? Must be painful. Brilliant argument.

Hillary loves cofty!

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

World War 1 - Canada declares war on Germany, to fight for the freedom of Canadian citizens, because Belgium is attacked. Belgium? Meanwhile Belgium is killing and maiming millions of innocent victims in the Congo, forcing them to rape their own land to fill the vaults of Leopold. Like Black Mamba would say "Belgium had it comin".

• prologos
    prologos

Since I joined the jw religion in part because of their anti-war participation record, and having lived near the most dangerous places during ww2, I deeply feel for all the war dead The saddest part is, that each soldier that died in all these conflicts might have taken a civilian with him, into an untimely, often horrible, and in the non-combatant's case, a non-consensual death.

• zeb
    zeb

In Australia the poppies are out for a donation to the returned services league (RSL)

• zeb
    zeb

and I sigh at the situation building in the world again where we are heading for another war.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`m just glad Nazi germany and Imperialist Japan never won the war .I thank the soldiers dead and living for protecting Australia from such an outcome.

The Nazis murdered millions of innocent people .

Imperial Japan were barbaric in their treatment of their enemies

Both of these countries were out to dominate , subjugate as many other countrys as they could.and enslave them.

I hate to think of what this country would be like under Imperial Japan as Australia was their goal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit