After all these years

by truthseeker 4 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I found out a couple of weeks ago that friends who I haven’t seen for over 20 years left the watchtower two years ago. And it’s having a ripple effect on their friends who are in.

I was also going to post on the thread about posters who’ve left but it seems to have been locked!

I have been very busy these last few years, working on my hobbies, writing articles and books and haven’t had much time for JW activism. However that is going to change next year when I will devote 100% to getting my JW book written - it’s just my time is taken up with projects around the home.

Truthseeker

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The very best of luck with the book and I look forward very much to reading it!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Another book by an ex JW ,

I think is a good thing and I also look forward to reading it. Hopefully it gives a different slant as to what has previously been published maybe highlighting the Child Sexual Abuse Scandals that are coming to light around the world by Jehovah`s Witnesses that are calling at the homes of unsuspecting householders exposing their children to a potential Pedophile .

A chapter on that issue would be great.

• zeb
    zeb

If you are listing items please use dot points.

• This makes things much clearer.
    • just like this.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard

always good to hear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit