LETS PUT THE WATCHTOWER BITCH TO SLEEP

by Iron Eagle 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

Hey what do ya say ?

Lets bury this sonofabitch once and for all ! All the years that the Watchtower has taken away from you, all the things that you could have been doing... they have taken it all away.

ITS PAYBACK TIME !!!

I know that 'apostates' have organised smaller groups to try to make JW's aware of the dangers of the Watchtower, yet still many people are unaware. We need action, freedom groups, ready to fight the walls of the Watchtower and conquer it; completely destroy it.

We could put this Bitch to sleep, if we organised a worldwide campaign to bring down the crazy mind controlling antics of a group of dirty old men sitting around a table in Brooklyn. WE NEED TO GET THE BALL ROLLING PEOPLE, ESCAPE THE WATCHTOWER !!!!!

no ? Ok, it was worth a shot

• avishai
    avishai

Well, at least I agree w/ you on something. Sue. Sue them as much & as often as you possibly can. The only thing that'll get em is to show them the error of their ways by suing them for breaking teh law, i.e covering up child molesting by not following mandatory reporting laws.

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

aiiiiiiii , For real sister.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Don't make the mistake ofthinking that nothing is going on just because you are unaware of it.

Rust never sleeps.

I think you will also find that discussion of such projects on an open public forum monitored by Watchtower drones will be limited.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    Don't make the mistake of thinking that nothing is going on just because you are unaware of it.

Absolutely Right!

• Latte
    Latte

Sueing them will only encourage more 'Jumble Sales' (second hand sales to raise MONEY) I heard of the first one EVER this month.

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

IRON EAGLE:

Reading your post, one might be led to the conclusion that you are in serious need of a testosterone release.

• Iron Eagle
    Iron Eagle

Ha ! Maybe true , maybe true tis true tis true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit