How Do They Chose Someone To Be A Member Of The Illustrious Governing Body?

by Brokeback Watchtower 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm mean were talking making someone a policy maker for the Corporation that can have serious financial consequences. I'm sure intelligence is not high on the priority list for this noble office being they hate higher education and consider it a waste of time.

I'm sure they would thoroughly know the party line as any self respecting mind control would never choose an original thinker. I'm also sure a lot of ass kissing happens before one gets chosen as a ass wiping Helper which seem to be a sort of initiation into Governing Body corporate politics and a sort of proving ground to show your determination protect the organization from the enemy be they what ever source. Of course it goes without saying they would all have to know good lines to repeat when it comes to hating apostates and denying any accusation they may make. So I think as we examine this further we should see that the WT corporation is run by a bunch of ass kissing fuck ups that don't know shit about running a corporation and we are seeing the outcomes of such fools.

• sparky1
  • hoser
    hoser

Appreciating a glass or two of fine scotch whisky would be a requirement I suppose.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Appreciating a glass or two of fine scotch whisky would be a requirement I suppose.

Then they would spin the bottle using it like the Urim and Thummim.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

White smoke up the chimney ?

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

"Habet testes" "He has testicles!" The assembled cardinals apparently cheer about this fact. This after the following ritual took place behind the closed doors of the election, according to certain historians: The chosen one sits on the so-called "sedes stercoraria" (excrement chair), a marble armchair with an opening in the seat. Then the youngest cardinal present verifies with a courageous grip under the cassock and between the legs of the next Pope that his masculinity is firstly present and secondly intact.

If everything is as expected, the said "habet testes" takes place. Then the assembled curia cheers unanimously: "Deo gratias! "Then be God". As bizarre as the church test may seem, it is not a shoulder-beating masculinity ritual of Catholicism, but has religious reasons: Since Old Testament times, only those who had an intact masculinity could become priests.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I dunno about testicles...but i think the GB are a bunch of pricks.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Do they spin the botlle ? empty whisky bottles that is .

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Do Catholic monks have the same habit?

• dozy
    dozy

The process seems to be that "anointed" ones are chosen to be "Nethinim" ( ie helpers to the GB who sit on the various committees ) and stay there for a few years while they are "tested as to fitness". They would very much need to be "Society men" to eventually be appointed - one would imagine a lot of brown nosing & sucking up would be essential.

Any evidence of independent thinking would instantly disqualify them ( though apparently a taste for $100 bottles of Scotch whisky or a worrying obsession on men wearing "tight pants" or humping pillows isn't an impediment )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit