Is it just me or does anyone else....Mr.Moe

by SheilaM 18 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

OH MY GOD

um... thanks... ok MAJOR blushing here... and nope... not Ashley... poor kid whoever she is... tee hee hee

• email
    email

I Like Mr.Moe MUCH better than Kimberly... and I agree with Pr_Capone

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

Moe is MUCH more attractive!!!!!!!!! Hi SWEETIE I miss you sooo much. We have to get together soon and play "catch~up". Love you. Kiss Emmy for me and tell her I said hi.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LOL I see others see the resembelance I think Moe is much cuter and sweeter too

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yup. I'd say that's quite the resemblence. Only thing Moe, perhaps if your hair was blonde................LOL

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/48955/693185/post.ashx#693185

pr_capone and email........gheeeeeez, what a bunch of schmoozers. Sorry email, pr_capone has got ya beat man, he's got a uniform

• shera
    shera

Yep..

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Ya if she only were blond LOL NO MOE I love the new color

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Mr. Moe reminds me of my friend Ashley - they could easily be sisters. Can't post her pic 'cause she'd kill me.

Francois, hmmmmmm wonder if they are the same person.........was she a JW? living on the east coast?

closer

• IronGland
    IronGland

maybe thats why Moe had to stop posting. she's gonna go on American Idol and become a famous star like ummm..uhhhh..who were those people that won before? Imagine..winning American Idol!! Ahh life would be grand then wouldn't it?? In case anyone is interested I have found what some previous winnera are up to...All that hard work really paid off, they are big stars now....

Former American Idol winner enjoying life as a star.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit