Dangerous escalation

by Satanus 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I was going to call the thread WWIII, but that's a bit sensational, isn't it? The escalation pattern is in these headlines on a newsite i read sometimes.

China Readies For Future US War

15,000 Indonesian 'Holy Warriors' To Fight For Iraq

Will US Administration Declare War On Russia?

Boycott Of American Goods Begins In Germany

Saddam's Bunkers Said 'Impossible' to Destroy

Tension As Turks Set To Step Over Line

Shadows In The Night Exhaust US Soldiers

Iraqi Shiites Warn US-UK To Leave After Saddam Gone

Basra Hunger, Thirst Turning Even More Against US

Iran To Be Next US Target - CIA Report

New US Senate Resolution Targets Iran Next

Now, if you were running one of these more powerful countries, and you knew that you were on the list to be attacked, would you wait patiently for the axe to fall? Or, might you not conspire w some of the others on the list to take some preemptive action? Maybe those young soldiers over there didn't know what they were getting into. What do ya'll think?

SS

• l3gi0n
    l3gi0n

what is the url to the news?

• Satanus
  • gumby
    gumby

It sounds to me every thing that was mentioned was negativity with current and future U.S. progress.

Sounds like a guy named scrooge is the journalist..........but I suppose the idea's are probable.

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gumby

It's true that the site takes a rather negative view on things.

SS

• DonnieDarko
    DonnieDarko

Negative? Or maybe a bit more realistic than the mainstream news agencies which, if I may add, are owned by only a handful of corps. Rumormillnews.com is another good "alternative" news website.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Times are a changing! What is truly dangerous is keeping the Status Quo. I regret that 911 was not factored in…….

We heard from the Doom and Gloomers when Regan ended appeasement with the USSR.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

SS.

I found a good Radio show site.Dont know if youre aware of it or not, but if you arent I think you might like it. Check the show archives.

http://www.lougentile.com/

• Adam
    Adam

Media sensationalism plain and simple. Headlines like that are meant to sell copy, not to convey truth.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

so Adam.....where do we get the "truth", unfettered by profit incentives?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit