Well, Time to Retire

by Stephanus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Steph, sooner or later we all must make that decision. Take care and I wish you a good journey.

Guest 77

• Brummie
    Brummie

who the f... told you that it was ok to retire? YOU CANT retire until your 75

Brummie

• waiting
    waiting

Do aussie's get social security? Have you actually TRIED to live on that???????

Who do you think will print up those funky Watchtower & Awake! mags for us?

Retire?..................you'll be dead in a year. (that's what they say about men who retire in the usa. Do they say that in Oz too?

Well, y'all come back & chat now 'n 'gin, here?

Best wishes,

waiting

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Now Steph, you know you don't mean it!

Steph, you are part of JWD and, I suspect, it's part of you. You're unique, mate!

OK now go and have a rest. See ya soon.

Cheers, Ozzie

• nilfun
    nilfun

Stephanus, I greatly enjoy your posts...even learned watercolor techniques from you . Here's hoping Outlaw is right and we'll be seeing you again very soon....

Take care

• gumby
    gumby

-Come on Steph.....you can't just quit cold turkey! This place is like a nasty tobacco habit......you just keep comin back for more.

Don't stay away to long or we might all join the dubs again and you'll be all alone

Take care of yourself

Gumby

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sorry to see you go mate. You're a good guy and I always hate to see the good ones go. Stop by once in a while and let us know how y'all are.

Peace,

Chris

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! <sniff>

ESTEE

• myself
    myself

How about semi-retirement Stephanus, then you don't have to actually be gone.

• COMF
    COMF

Now, Steph... who's gonna nod knowingly when I post Electra pictures? (assuming they don't get arbitrarily deleted for unexplained reasons)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit