Internal server error

by peacefulpete 7 Replies latest forum tech-support

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I've had this happen a number of times. I know an archived thread regarding Luke 22:exists as I was recently reading it, but now is no longer available. It does not come up when using any combination of words that I know to be in the thread. Similarly, a thread by Cellist (who no longer appears in the list of members for some reason) was linked in another thread. The result is "this page isn't working now". If I cut and past the thread title it says, Internal server error. Any explanation?

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I was able to locate the thread on Luke 22 through a lengthy process but the Cellist thread is still missing.

• Simon
    Simon

You'd need to message me a link. I'm not spending my time searching on vague descriptions.

• peacefulpete
  • Simon
  • peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Thanks

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks for raising this Pete, and thanks to Simon for the remedy ! I just thought it was me not putting in the correct words needed in "Search", but it is not always so.

Mind you, I have therefore wandered into some interesting Threads, not what I was looking for perhaps , but fascinating and informative, some really old ones, by or including you PP !

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I must be doing something. I tried to post a thread again and it did not appear overnight so this morning I tried again. Now it appears so we have a duplicate.

I tried a quick thread a few days ago that has never appeared. After clicking the blue "Start New Topic" button, the first of 3 stages seems to complete then it just spins stuck on the second stage.

Any way please delete the duplicate thread. Ruining the Earth..2.0

Maybe delete both threads, the comments it has attracted are not helpful and I'm getting too tired of arguing.

Also I have tried to message Simon but messages still are not working. Nothing happens when I click the "send Message" button.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit