Barney has Cellulite....I feel better

by teenyuck 11 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Our local ABC affiliate just had Barney on the noon news.

He did a cute little dance while singing.

I could not help but notice that his thighs had a tendency to rub together and the fleshy parts wiggled and looked like cottage cheese.

There is justice....even if it's on a fake dinosaur. His costume designer must be a woman...

• Angharad
    Angharad

LOL Teen your right

BTW: I despise Barney now, my kids have OD'd me on him and I cant stand it when we have to have it on again for the 4th time today

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Ang, Have you disposed of those evil 'tele-tubbies' as well? Please say yes for the good of humanity.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Well luckly my two kids seem to have got bored with the tele-tubbies - THERE IS A GOD !

But .....

We now have a new program come out over here called the Fimbles which is equally as annoying Not sure if you will have been subjected to it yet in the US, but it sure is something for you to look forward to

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Have you had the wiggles yet? Eww...

• Angharad
    Angharad

We saw the wiggles when we were in Canada - I agree eeewww

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

The worst part....

I was watching Barney and I don't have kids....I even smiled at his song!!!!

Yikes! I have a hidden 4 year old inside!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Whew! Glad I'm past that! We've graduated to Teamo Supremo and Lizzie McGuire at my house. They still like Arthur, and I won't let them outgrow Sponge Bob Square Pants!

Nina

• Jennie
    Jennie

My mom is right, I LOVE Lizzie Mcguire and will never outgrow spongebob!

And I HATE Barney because, I never watched it when I was little(only once!)

Jennie

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi Jenny!! Welcome!

Sponge Bob is kinda cute; Lizzie is cool. I watched the show a few times and she is great!

I still love Bugs Bunny and the Flintstones though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit